|Visual Audio Editor|
With Visual Audio Editor you can perform various operations with audio file such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file and edit the file visually.
It supports the following audio formats:
MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, PCM, Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP ALF and others), VOX (Dialogic ADPCM), RAW, G.726, G723, G721 , Ogg Vorbis.
With this audio editor you can:
- Edit file visually: cut, copy, paste or delete selected part of file.
- Play whole or selected part of file.
- Record audio from an external source like Line-In or microphone.
- Convert an audio file from one format to another format.
- Add another file to currently edited file. Join one or more audio files together.
- Mix files
- Trim or Split the file.
- Directly apply to an audio file various of audio effects or filters. Currently there are following methods/filters available:
Band Pass Filter
High Pass Filter
High Shelf Filter
Low Pass Filter
Low Shelf Filter
Peak EQ Filter